College Financial Aid

To apply for student financial aid from the federal government, including the Pell Grant, Perkins Loan, Stafford Loan and work-study, you will need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There is no charge for submitting this form.

Some private colleges and universities will require one or more additional forms to obtain information not included on the FAFSA. They may have their own forms or they may ask you to complete the College Board's CSS/Financial Aid Profile form.  Please be sure to check with each individual college's financial aid office to get specific requirements for their application procedures.

Net Price Calculator 

Every college has a net price calculator on the Financial Aid section of their website.  This calculator will help you determine the estimated cost of attendance at that particular college.

Online Resources


For Filing the FAFSA

Scholarship Searches

Grant Information

Loan Research




265 Benham Street, Hamden, CT 06514 P 203-288-2309 F 203-230-9680
© Sacred Heart Academy | Contact Us | Directions | Privacy Policy